Derbyshire LGBT+ regularly works with organisations across Derby City, Derbyshire and the East Midlands to improve access and services for the LGBT community. We offer expertise, training and support to help organisations meet the diverse needs of LGBT employees, volunteers and clients.
The consultancy service we offer is bespoke and specialist to your requirements. We will work with you to help your organisation identify development areas and recognise what you do well. This service can include:
- Guidance on monitoring for sexual orientation and gender reassignment
- Support to be an LGBT inclusive employer
- Expert input for Equality Impact Assessments
- Information and support relating to the Equality Act 2010 and the Public Sector Equality Duties.
- Action planning to increase accessibility and quality of service for LGBT people.
- Support, information and guidance to LGBT Staff networks and employees.
- Specialist support through investigations into discrimination, bullying or harassment.
- Research and evidence gathering exploring the diverse needs, service gaps and access experiences of LGBT people and communities.
To find out more about this service contact email@example.com or call 01332 207704