Bidentity is an online friendly social and support group for those who self-identify as bi or pan or any other term under the bi umbrella, and want to be included. We have a closed group on Facebook, which you can ask to join.
The group enables anyone (18 years and over) to meet up, make friends and have a great time in a friendly, relaxed and safe space with like-minded people. To ask to join, or for more information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our online group guidelines for members, to make you feel comfortable and welcome.
- Always make people feel welcome.
- This is a no-pressure space, and we are here to make and be friends in a relaxed, safe and friendly environment.
- Have the freedom to be yourself and be respected.
- Refrain from using excessive bad language or engaging in any inappropriate behaviour.
- Everything that is said in the group stays within the group, and remains confidential.
- Everyone in the group should be treated fairly and equally, irrespective of race, ethnicity, faith, disability, gender identity, age, HIV status, economic status, marital status and sexual orientation.
- Talk to individuals about their culture and respect it, as we are all different.
- Any disagreements need to be talked about, supportively challenged and resolved, so that nobody feels unable to attend the group again.
- Remember your privacy is important, and will be respected. Remember to give your personal details, email and phone numbers to others ONLY when you are ready.
- If the group needs to make a decision, a majority of two-thirds of the group is required.